We manage all kinds of environmental processing for any activity or industry.
The aim of the environmental assessment is to ensure and to evaluate that the development of certain projects is environmentally safe, as well as to identify and to raise awareness about possible impact on nature before they are actually performed. This is a way to create measures to mitigate, to minimize and to compensate the negative impact.
At Gestiona Global we reduce delays and costs caused by not being able to identify environmental problems beforehand.
- Strategic Environmental Assessment of the Integrated Waste Management Plan in Extremadura (2008-2015).
- Environmental Impact Assesment of the following projects:- LIFE SaveCrops- LIFE iCirbus - Innotomate - Biomasolinera – Biomass Station - SMARTIC
- Environmental Sustainability Reports.
- Brief and detailed Environmental Impact Assessments.
- -Environmental Processing of the Regional Interest Planning of the Logistics Platform in the Southwestern Europe in Badajoz (Spain).
- Environmental Impact Studies for photovoltaic power stations at the processing of substations, sub-surfaced evacuation lines, biogas plants and wind farms.
- Environmental Impact Study for the modification of the Urban Spatial General Planning in the municipality of Navalmoral de la Mata (Spain).
- Fulfilling of the environmental impact prescription for the ExA4 Regional Highway from Cáceres to Badajoz.
- Submission application and Environmental Study for the industrial waste management centre of Extremadura in Villanueva de la Serena (Spain).
- Environmental Impact Study for a glass factory in Villafrance de los Barros (Spain).
- Environmental management and vigilance services at thermo-solar and photovoltaic power plants and also evacuation lines.
- Environmental authorization processing, both integrated and unified, for factories, biomass plants and waste treatment and storehouse facilities.