We count on wide experience at the creation, implementation and dissemination of successful innovative projects on international, European, national and regional basis. Gestiona Global develops and manages projects for its customers, as well as its own ones. At the moment, we are involved in different European, national and regional innovation projects (LIFE, FP7, ERASMUS, FEDER INNTERCONECTA, COINVESTIGA…).
We have obtained more than 30 million in approved projects for our customers during the last 6 years. Our ratio for approved projects is very high (50%), which is a result of the experience and the quality of our team and partners. Gestiona Global is the coordinator of a European network of entities specialist in innovation, tenders, training and market research, with 23 members from 23 different countries in the EU.
Despite of being specialists in those fields mainly related to the environment and the energy (circular economy, waste, renewable energies, efficiency, mobility, green building…) we are also experienced in further fields as ICT, Cultural Heritage, training, entrepreneurship and health, among others, and also have numerous successful cases.
- Design, composition and presentation of projects for innovation programme calls (European, national regional basis)
- Integrated management of approved projects, technical and financial implementation, including communication actions.
- European Projects Audits.
- National and international partnership creation for innovative projects. We coordinate an European Network of Project Advisors from 23 EU member countries and we have also collaborated with more than 200 entities all across Europe.
- Introduction to our countries into third part projects.
- Technical monitoring for programmes and interest subsidies.
- Involvement as both, partner and leader, in European or national innovative projects.
- Intellectual protection of our customers R+D+I results.
- Negotiation with the EC or other authorities about projects in the final stage of evaluation of approval.
- Entrepreneurship and innovation transfers assistance
- Results dissemination assistance for innovative projects. We evaluate the benefits of the project and identify it critical points for its next dissemination and sustainability. We also support commercial dissemination.
- Strategic Alignment R+D+I.
- External R+D+i Department.
- Training in innovation, entrepreneurship and European projects.
- Advisory and counselling at international meetings and events.
- Monitoring of international policies and green innovation global trends
- We implement technical actions within the framework of European projects in the fields of environment, energy, mobility, accessibility, sustainable development, training and entrepreneurship, among others.